In the Online Analytical Instrumentation Test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* - Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A - Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B - Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C - Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D - Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of Analytical Instrumentation Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
For every "Analytical Instrumentation Practice Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every "Analytical Instrumentation Mock Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For "Analytical Instrumentation Certification Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Analytical Instrumentation Internship Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Analytical Instrumentation Job Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on Analytical Instrumentation, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on Analytical Instrumentation here. We also prefer that you should practice Analytical Instrumentation practice tests and mock tests completely before attempting the certification test.
Here is the list of online practice tests and mock tests on Analytical Instrumentation. Each online test focuses on a "Specific chapter of Analytical Instrumentation". So, you should try both practice test and mock test on every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge (along with time-limit constraints) in every area or sub-topic of Analytical Instrumentation. Analytical Instrumentation Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
1. Analytical Instrumentation Test 1 – This set of online test on “Analytical Instrumentation” tests your skills on Spectral Method of Analysis, Introduction to UV Visible Spectrometers, Absorption Instrumentation and Block Diagram Representation, Single Beam and Double Beam Instruments, Instrumentation of IR, Fourier Transform Infra-red Spectrometers, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy, Flame Emission Photometers.
2. Analytical Instrumentation Test 2 – This set of online test on “Analytical Instrumentation” tests your skills on Introduction to Chromatography, Operation of Chromatography, Chromatographic Behaviour of Solutes, Column Efficiency and Column Resolution, Gas Chromatography, Detection System of Gas Chromatography, Gas Solid Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid Chromatography.
3. Analytical Instrumentation Test 3 – This set of online test on “Analytical Instrumentation” tests your skills on Detection System of Liquid Chromatography, Amino-Acid Analysers, Paramagnetic Oxygen Analyser, Magnetic Wind Instruments, Electrochemical Methods for Oxygen Analysis, NO2 Analyser, H2S Analysers, Infrared Gas Analysers.
4. Analytical Instrumentation Test 4 – This set of online test on “Analytical Instrumentation” tests your skills on Thermal Conductivity Analysers, Analysers Based on Gas Density, Method Based on Ionization of Gases, Sulphur Di-oxide Monitoring, Estimation of Nitrogen Oxides, Estimation of Carbon Monoxide, Estimation of Hydrocarbons, pH Measurement and Types, Hydrogen and Glass Electrodes.
5. Analytical Instrumentation Test 5 – This set of online test on “Analytical Instrumentation” tests your skills on Secondary Reference Electrodes, Combination Electrode, pH Meters, Ion Selective Electrodes-Principle and Types, Ammonia and Fluoride Electrode, Special Designs of Ion Selective Electrodes, Ion Analyser, Biosensors, Dissolved Oxygen Analyser.
6. Analytical Instrumentation Test 6 – This set of online test on “Analytical Instrumentation” tests your skills on Sodium Analyser, Silica Analyser, Fundamentals of Radiochemical Methods, Radiation Detectors, Gamma Camera, Liquid Scintillation Counters, Pulse Height Analyser, Instrumentation of X-Ray Spectroscopy, X-Ray Diffractometers.
7. Analytical Instrumentation Test 7 – This set of online test on “Analytical Instrumentation” tests your skills on X-Ray Absorption Meter, X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry – Introduction, X-Ray Fluorescent Spectrometer, Total Reflection X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer, Electron Probe Microanalyser, Principle of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer, Types of NMR Spectrometers, Continuous Wave NMR Spectroscopy.
8. Analytical Instrumentation Test 8 – This set of online test on “Analytical Instrumentation” tests your skills on Fourier Transform NMR Spectroscopy, Sensivity Enhancement for NMR Spectroscopy, Principle of operation of Mass Spectrometer, Components of Mass Spectrometer, Magnetic Deflection Mass Spectrometer, Time of Flight Mass Spectrometer, Radiofrequency Mass Spectrometer, Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer, Ion Transducers.
9. Analytical Instrumentation Test 9 – This set of online test on “Analytical Instrumentation” tests your skills on Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer, Gas Chromatograph- Mass Spectrometer, Liquid Chromatograph – Mass Spectrometer, Tandem Mass Spectroscopy, Surface Spectroscopic Techniques, Electron Spectroscopy for Chemical Analysis, Auger Electron Spectroscopy.
10. Analytical Instrumentation Test 10 – This set of online test on “Analytical Instrumentation” tests your skills on Instrumentation for Electron Spectroscopy, Ion Spectroscopy, Instrumentation of Ion Spectroscopy, Electron Spin Resonance, Basic ESR Spectrometer, Instrumentation of ESR Spectrometer, Digital Circuits, Logic Families.