In the Online Avionics Test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* - Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A - Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B - Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C - Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D - Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of Avionics Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
For every "Avionics Practice Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every "Avionics Mock Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For "Avionics Certification Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Avionics Internship Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Avionics Job Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on Avionics, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on Avionics here. We also prefer that you should practice Avionics practice tests and mock tests completely before attempting the certification test.
Here is the list of online practice tests and mock tests on Avionics. Each online test focuses on a "Specific chapter of Avionics". So, you should try both practice test and mock test on every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge (along with time-limit constraints) in every area or sub-topic of Avionics. Avionics Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
1. Avionics Test 1 – This set of online test on “Avionics” tests your skills on Head Up Displays, Helmet Mounted Displays, Head Down Display Technology, Control and Data Entry, Fly-By-Wire Technology – 1, Fly-By-Wire Technology – 2, Control Laws in FBW, Redundancy and Failure Survival in FBW, Digital Implementation.
2. Avionics Test 2 – This set of online test on “Avionics” tests your skills on Fly-by-Light Flight Control, Autopilots, Height Control and Heading Control, ILS/MLS Coupled Landing System and Automatic Landing – 1, ILS/MLS Coupled Landing System and Automatic Landing – 2, Flight Management Systems – 1, Flight Management Systems – 2, Data Bus Systems, Modular Avionics Architectures & UAV Avionics, Types of Electronic Communication, Modulation and Multiplexing.
3. Avionics Test 3 – This set of online test on “Avionics” tests your skills on Electromagnetic Spectrum, Gain, Attenuation & Decibels, Tuned Circuits, Filters, Fourier Theory, Amplitude Modulation and Modulation Index, Sidebands and Frequency Domain.
4. Avionics Test 4 – This set of online test on “Avionics” tests your skills on Single Sideband Modulation, Frequency, Phase Modulation, Modulation Index and Sidebands, Noise Suppression Effects of FM, Digital Transmission of Data, Parallel and Serial Transmission, Data Conversion – 1, Data Conversion – 2, Data Conversion – 3, Pulse Modulation.
5. Avionics Test 5 – This set of online test on “Avionics” tests your skills on Digital Signal Processing, Radio Transmitters, Communication Receivers, Frequency Division Multiplexing, Time Division Multiplexing, Pulse Code Modulation, Transmission Line Basics – 1, Transmission Line Basics – 2, Transmission Line Basics – 3, Standing Waves.
6. Avionics Test 6 – This set of online test on “Avionics” tests your skills on Transmission Lines as Circuit Elements, Antenna Fundamentals, Types of Antenna – 1, Types of Antenna – 2, Satellite Orbits, Satellite Communication Systems, Satellite Subsystems, Ground Stations, Satellite Applications.
7. Avionics Test 7 – This set of online test on “Avionics” tests your skills on Guidance and Navigation, Phases of Flight, Navigation Equations, Radio Propagation and Noise Characteristics, Point Source Radio Systems, Hyperbolic Radio Systems – 1, Hyperbolic Radio Systems – 2, Orbital Mechanics and Clock Characteristics, Atmospheric Effects on Satellite Signals.
8. Avionics Test 8 – This set of online test on “Avionics” tests your skills on NAVSTAR GPS, Global Orbiting Navigational Satellite System, Accelerometer, Gyroscopes – 1, Gyroscopes – 2, Strap Down and Gimballed Inertial Navigation Systems, Pressure Measurements, Temperature, Angle of Attack and Angle of Side Slip Measurements, Air Data Equations.
9. Avionics Test 9 – This set of online test on “Avionics” tests your skills on Air Data Computers, Helicopter, Optical and Hyper Sonic Air Data, Vertical & Heading References, Doppler Radar, Radar Altimeter, Stellar Inertial Navigation Theory, Stellar Sensor Design, Mechanics of Landing, Automatic Landing Systems.
10. Avionics Test 10 – This set of online test on “Avionics” tests your skills on File Access – 2, Error Handling – 2, Line Input & Output – 2, String Operations – 2, Character Class Testing & Conversions – 2, Ungetc – 2, Storage Management – 2, Mathematical Functions – 2, Random Number Generation – 2, Float Datatype – 1, Sizeof – 1, Float Datatype – 2, Sizeof – 2.