Our C++ Programming Tests allow you to experience an online examination in the real-time environment. In every online test on C++, you will be presented with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) which will test your skills in C++ Programming Language in a detailed and comprehensive manner. In the test, each question will have 4 options to choose from. You should select only 1 correct option as an answer and then move on to the next question. Once you submit answers to all the questions, you will be given your final test score.
In the online C++ programming test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* – Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A – Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B – Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C – Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D – Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of C++ Programming Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
1. “C++ Practice Tests” – In C++ programming practice tests, there will be a series of practice tests wherein you can test your C++ programming concepts on every chapter of C++ language separately. There will not be any time limit on these tests. So, C++ Practice Tests should be the first set of C++ tests which you should attempt.
2. “C++ Mock Tests” – In C++ programming mock tests, there will be a series of mock tests wherein you can test your C++ programming concepts on every chapter of C++ language separately, but there will be a fixed time limit per test. So, it is similar to C++ Practice Tests, but with an added constraint of time limits. So, you should try C++ Mock Tests if you are appearing for any online examination soon.
3. “C++ Certification Test” – Once you are thorough with your C++ concepts, then you should try our C++ Certification Test wherein Sanfoundry will issue a free Certificate to you if you scored either Grade A* or Grade A in C++ Certification Test. Goto C++ Certification test here.
4. “C++ Internship Test” – If you are interested to do Internships in C++ Programming at Sanfoundry, then you must take our C++ Internship Test. If you scored either Grade A* or Grade A in C++ Internship Test, then you are eligible for Internship at Sanfoundry in C++ Programming Language. Goto C++ Internship test here.
5. “C++ Job Test” – If you are a fresher, a dropout, an experienced person and if you know C++ language well and looking out for jobs in C++ domain at Sanfoundry (or our Network of Companies), then you should try and qualify our “C++ Job Test”. If you scored either Grade A* or Grade A in C++ Job Test, then you are eligible for a Job at Sanfoundry (or our Network) in C++ Programming domain. Goto C++ Job test here.
For every “C++ Practice Test”, Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every “C++ Mock Test”, Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For “C++ Certification Test”, Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For “C++ Internship Test”, Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For “C++ Job Test”, Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on C++, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on C++ Programming Language here. We prefer that you practice the C++ mock tests completely before attempting the certification test on C++.
Here’s the list of online tests on C++ Programming Language. Each practice test and mock test on C++ focuses on a “Specific chapter of C++ Programming Language”. So, you should try the mock test for every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge in every area or sub-topic of C++ Programming Language. C++ Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
2. C++ Programming Test 2 – This set of online test on “C++” tests your skills on Pointers into Arrays, Constants, References, Pointer to Void, Structures, Operators, Statements, Comments and Indentation, Function Declarations, Argument Passing, Value Return.
3. C++ Programming Test 3 – This set of online test on “C++” tests your skills on Overloaded Function Names, Default Arguments, Unspecified Number of Arguments, Pointer to Function, Macros, Modularization and Interfaces, Namespaces, Exceptions, Linkage, Header Files Usage, Classes.
4. C++ Programming Test 4 – This set of online test on “C++” tests your skills on User Defined Types, Objects, Operator Functions, Complex Number Type, Conversion Operators, Friends, Large Objects, Essential Operators, Subscripting, Function Call, Dereferencing.
5. C++ Programming Test 5 – This set of online test on “C++” tests your skills on Increment and Decrement, String Class, Derived Classes, Abstract Classes, Design of Class Hierarchies, Class Hierarchies and Abstract Classes, Simple String Template, Function Templates, Template Arguments to Specify Policy Usage, Specialization, Derivation and Templates.
6. C++ Programming Test 6 – This set of online test on “C++” tests your skills on Error Handling, Grouping of Exceptions, Catching Exceptions, Resource Management, Exceptions That are not Errors, Exception Specifications, Uncaught Exceptions, Exceptions and Efficiency, Error Handling Alternatives, Standard Exceptions, Class Hierarchies Introduction.
7. C++ Programming Test 7 – This set of online test on “C++” tests your skills on Multiple Inheritance, Access Control, Run Time Type Information, Pointers to Members, Free Store, Standard Library Design, Container Design, Vector, Sequences, Sequence Adapters, Associative Containers.
8. C++ Programming Test 8 – This set of online test on “C++” tests your skills on Almost Containers, Defining a New Container, Standard Library Algorithms, Sequences and Containers, Function Objects, Nonmodifying Sequence Algorithms, Modifying Sequence Algorithms, Stored Sequences, Heaps, Min and Max.
9. C++ Programming Test 9 – This set of online test on “C++” tests your skills on Permutations, C Style Algorithms, Iterators and Sequences, Checked Iterators, Allocators, String Characters, Basic String, C Standard Library, Output Stream, Input Stream.
10. C++ Programming Test 10 – This set of online test on “C++” tests your skills on Formatting, File Streams and String Streams, Buffering, Locale, C Input Output, Numeric Limits, Standard Mathematical Functions, Vector Arithmetic, Generalized Numeric Algorithms, Random Numbers.
11. C++ Programming Certification Test – This set of online free certification test on “C++” tests your skills on all areas (all chapters, topics and subtopics) of C++ Programming language.
12. C++ Programming Internship Test – If you scored either Grade A* or Grade A in our C++ Internship Test, then you can apply for Internship at Sanfoundry in C++ Programming Language.
13. C++ Job Test – If you scored either Grade A* or Grade A in our C++ Job Test, then you can apply for Jobs at Sanfoundry in C++ domain.
Best Wishes for your C++ Tests!