In the Online Engineering Metrology Test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* - Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A - Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B - Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C - Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D - Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of Engineering Metrology Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
For every "Engineering Metrology Practice Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every "Engineering Metrology Mock Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For "Engineering Metrology Certification Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Engineering Metrology Internship Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Engineering Metrology Job Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on Engineering Metrology, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on Engineering Metrology here. We also prefer that you should practice Engineering Metrology practice tests and mock tests completely before attempting the certification test.
Here is the list of online practice tests and mock tests on Engineering Metrology. Each online test focuses on a "Specific chapter of Engineering Metrology". So, you should try both practice test and mock test on every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge (along with time-limit constraints) in every area or sub-topic of Engineering Metrology. Engineering Metrology Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
1. Engineering Metrology Test 1 – This set of online test on “Engineering Metrology” tests your skills on Tool Maker's Flats and High Precision Surface Plates, Angle Plates, V-Block, Bench Centres, Spirit Level, Combination Set, Radius Gauges, Feeler Gauges, Angle Gauges, Vernier Height Gauges.
2. Engineering Metrology Test 2 – This set of online test on “Engineering Metrology” tests your skills on Master Height Gauges, Universal Measuring Instrument, Micrometers, Bench Micrometer, Graduated Scales, Slip Gauges, Slip Gauges Accessories, Line Standard, End Standards, Wavelength Standard.
3. Engineering Metrology Test 3 – This set of online test on “Engineering Metrology” tests your skills on Conditions of Comparison, Metrology in Quality Assurance, Tolerances, Interchangeability, Terminology, Guide for Selection of Fits, Plain Gauges, Gauge Design, Gauges for Tapers, Plug and Ring Gauges for Self holding Tapers.
4. Engineering Metrology Test 4 – This set of online test on “Engineering Metrology” tests your skills on Uses of Comparators, Pneumatic Comparators, Multicheck Comparators, Interferometry Applied to Flatness Testing, Surface Contour Test, Optical Flats, Scales and Gratings, Straightness, Test for Straightness by using Spirit Level and Autocollimator, Flatness Testing.
5. Engineering Metrology Test 5 – This set of online test on “Engineering Metrology” tests your skills on Parallelism, Equidistance and Coincidence, Vernier and Optical Bevel Protractor, Sine Principle and Sine Bars, Rotary Tables, Clinometers, Optical Instruments for Angular Measurement, Precision Polygons, Caliper Principle, Calibration of Polygons, Check the Angle of a Tapered Hole.
6. Engineering Metrology Test 6 – This set of online test on “Engineering Metrology” tests your skills on Determine the Included Angle of an Internal Dovetail, Measure an Internal Taper in Blind Hole, Measure the Angle of a V-Groove, Calibration of Linear and Angular Measuring Instruments, Measurements of Limit Gauges, Checking of Slip Gauges, Automatic Inspection Machines, Electronic Gauging, Meaning of Surface Texture, Surface Roughness.
7. Engineering Metrology Test 7 – This set of online test on “Engineering Metrology” tests your skills on Terminology as per Indian Standards, Methods of Measuring Surface Finish, Advantages of Dial Indicators, Working Mechanism of Dial Indicators, General Care of Dial Gauges, Test Indicators, Indicators Gauges, Screw Threads Terminology, Effect of Pitch Errors, Gauge Wear.
8. Engineering Metrology Test 8 – This set of online test on “Engineering Metrology” tests your skills on Tolerance for Screw Thread Gauges and Screw Threads, Screw Thread Gauge Tolerance, Diameter and Pitch Combinations, Involute Curve, Terminology of Gear Tooth, Sources of Errors in Manufacturing Gears, Gear Measurement, Machine Tools Tests, Alignment Tests on Lathe, Alignment Tests on Milling Machine.
9. Engineering Metrology Test 9 – This set of online test on “Engineering Metrology” tests your skills on Alignment Tests on Pillar Type Drilling Machine, Coordinate Measuring Machines, Three Dimensional Measuring Machine, Universal Measuring Machine, Numerical Controlled Coordinate Measuring Machines, Computers in Metrology, Principles of TQM, Quality Management and Quality System Requirements, Tools and Techniques of TQM, Principle of Working.
10. Engineering Metrology Test 10 – This set of online test on “Engineering Metrology” tests your skills on Gray Scale Vs Binary Imaging, Circular Scanning, Photogrammetry, Grazing Incident Technique to Evaluate Surface Flatness, Visual Inspection, Laser Inspection, Evaluating Uncertainty in Measurement, Type A Evaluation of Uncertainty, Type B Evaluation of Standard Uncertainty, Expanded Uncertainty.