In the Online Engineering Physics Test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* - Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A - Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B - Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C - Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D - Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of Engineering Physics Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
For every "Engineering Physics Practice Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every "Engineering Physics Mock Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For "Engineering Physics Certification Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Engineering Physics Internship Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Engineering Physics Job Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on Engineering Physics, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on Engineering Physics here. We also prefer that you should practice Engineering Physics practice tests and mock tests completely before attempting the certification test.
Here is the list of online practice tests and mock tests on Engineering Physics. Each online test focuses on a "Specific chapter of Engineering Physics". So, you should try both practice test and mock test on every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge (along with time-limit constraints) in every area or sub-topic of Engineering Physics. Engineering Physics Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
1. Engineering Physics Test 1 – This set of online test on “Engineering Physics” tests your skills on Classification of Solids, Elasticity, Thermal Conductivity, Compton Effect, Waves, Reverberation I, Reverberation II, Magnetostriction Effect and Magnetostriction Generator, Laser.
2. Engineering Physics Test 2 – This set of online test on “Engineering Physics” tests your skills on Optical Fibre, Free Electron Theory, Properties of Semiconductors, Properties of Semiconductors II, Classification of Magnetic Material, Theory of Ferromagnetism, Hall Effect, Properties of Dielectric Materials, Metallic Glasses, Nano Phase Materials, Dimensional Analysis.
3. Engineering Physics Test 3 – This set of online test on “Engineering Physics” tests your skills on Laws Governing Gravity, Units and Measurements, Dimensions of a Physical Quantity, Motion and Mechanics, Acceleration due to Gravity, Scalar and Vector, Motion in a Plane I, Motion in a Plane II, Forces.
4. Engineering Physics Test 4 – This set of online test on “Engineering Physics” tests your skills on Gravity, Effect of Gravity, Friction and Forces, Friction and Forces II, Friction and Forces III, Laws of Nature, Acceleration, Friction and Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Collision and Friction, Work and Energy.
5. Engineering Physics Test 5 – This set of online test on “Engineering Physics” tests your skills on Conservation of Energy, Coefficient of Restitution, Work Done, Centripetal Force, Energy, Moment of Inertia, Forces and Inertia, Forces of Nature, Significance of Rotational Motion, Angular Momentum, Relation between Torque and Momentum.
6. Engineering Physics Test 6 – This set of online test on “Engineering Physics” tests your skills on Moment of Inertia and its Significance, Translational and Rotational Motion, Gravitational and Gravity, Weight of a Body, Mass and Density of the Earth, Intensity of Gravitational Field, Gravitational Potential Field, Orbital Velocity, Elastic Limit, Stress and Strain.
7. Engineering Physics Test 7 – This set of online test on “Engineering Physics” tests your skills on Streamline and Turbulent Flow, Thrust of a Liquid, Buoyancy, Thermal Conduction, Temperature and Specific Heat, Latent Heat, Absorption and Emission, Thermodynamics II, Thermal Equilibrium.
8. Engineering Physics Test 8 – This set of online test on “Engineering Physics” tests your skills on Specific Heat and Thermodynamics, Isothermic and Adiabatic Process, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Gases, Ideal Gases, Ideal Gases II, Gases and Reactions, Periodic Motion, Harmonic Motion.
9. Engineering Physics Test 9 – This set of online test on “Engineering Physics” tests your skills on Harmonic Motion II, Oscillatory Motion – 1, Oscillatory Motion – 2, Simple Harmonic Oscillation, Oscillations I, Oscillations II, Wave Motion I, Wave Motion II, Transverse Waves, Transverse Waves II.
10. Engineering Physics Test 10 – This set of online test on “Engineering Physics” tests your skills on Longitudinal Waves, Progressive Waves, Travelling Waves, Stationary Waves, Superposition of Waves, Acoustics, Beats, Sounds and Waves, Sounds and Waves II, Significance of Moment of Inertia, Thermal Expansion.