In the Online Instrumentation Transducers Test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* - Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A - Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B - Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C - Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D - Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of Instrumentation Transducers Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
For every "Instrumentation Transducers Practice Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every "Instrumentation Transducers Mock Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For "Instrumentation Transducers Certification Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Instrumentation Transducers Internship Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Instrumentation Transducers Job Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on Instrumentation Transducers, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on Instrumentation Transducers here. We also prefer that you should practice Instrumentation Transducers practice tests and mock tests completely before attempting the certification test.
Here is the list of online practice tests and mock tests on Instrumentation Transducers. Each online test focuses on a "Specific chapter of Instrumentation Transducers". So, you should try both practice test and mock test on every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge (along with time-limit constraints) in every area or sub-topic of Instrumentation Transducers. Instrumentation Transducers Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
1. Instrumentation Transducers Test 1 – This set of online test on “Instrumentation Transducers” tests your skills on Measurement and Callibration, Types of Transducers, Performance Characteristics of Transducers, Measurement of Errors, Standard Test Signals, Measurement of Current, Measurement of Voltage, Measurement of Resistance, Measurement of Impedance, Electronic Amplifiers.
2. Instrumentation Transducers Test 2 – This set of online test on “Instrumentation Transducers” tests your skills on Measurement of Phase Angle, Frequency Measurement, Time Interval Measurement, Performance of Systems, Electrical Networks, Mechanical Systems, Electro Mechanical Systems, Fluidic Systems, Filtering and Dynamic Compensation, Temperature Measurement.
3. Instrumentation Transducers Test 3 – This set of online test on “Instrumentation Transducers” tests your skills on Force Measurement, Pressure Measurement, Torque Measurement, Density Measurement, Liquid Level Measurement, Viscosity Measurement, Flow Measurement, Displacement to Pressure Transducers, Seismic Displacement Transducers, Gyroscope.
4. Instrumentation Transducers Test 4 – This set of online test on “Instrumentation Transducers” tests your skills on Resistive Transducers, Inductive Transducers, Capacitive Transducers, Thermo Electric Transducers, Piezo Electric Transducers, Magnetostrictive Transducers, Hall Effect Transducers, Electro Mechanical Transducers, Photo Electric Transducers, Ionization Transducers.
5. Instrumentation Transducers Test 5 – This set of online test on “Instrumentation Transducers” tests your skills on Digital Transducers, Electro Chemical Transducers, Feedback Transducer System, Inverse Transducers, Temperature Balance System, Self Balancing Potentiometers, Self Balancing Bridges, Heat Flow Balance Systems, Beam Balance Systems, Servo Operated Manometer.
6. Instrumentation Transducers Test 6 – This set of online test on “Instrumentation Transducers” tests your skills on Feedback Pneumatic Loadcell, Servo Operated Electro Magnetic Flowmeter, Feedback Accelerometer System, Application of Feedback, DC Power Supplies, Oscillators and Signal Generators, High Frequency Amplifiers, Comparators, Active Electrical Filters, Analog Modulators.
7. Instrumentation Transducers Test 7 – This set of online test on “Instrumentation Transducers” tests your skills on Analog Demodulators, Sampling Circuits, Basic Digital Building Blocks, Flip Flop Circuits, Shift Registors and Counters, Encoders and Decoders, Digital to Analog Converters, Analog to Digital Converters, Multiplexers and Demultiplexers, Microprocessors.
8. Instrumentation Transducers Test 8 – This set of online test on “Instrumentation Transducers” tests your skills on Recording Systems, Dataloggers, Analog Indicators, Digital Readout Systems, Analog Recorders, Magnetic Tape Recorders, Digital Input Output Devices, Data Transmission, Telemetry Systems, Landline Telemetry.
9. Instrumentation Transducers Test 9 – This set of online test on “Instrumentation Transducers” tests your skills on Radio Telemetry, Frequency Division Multiplexers, Time Division Multiplexing, Sensor Systems, Semiconductor Sensors, Smart Sensors, Micro Sensors, IR Radio Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors, Fibre Optic Sensors.
10. Instrumentation Transducers Test 10 – This set of online test on “Instrumentation Transducers” tests your skills on Chemical Sensors, Bio Sensors, Thermography and Thermometry, Nano Instrumentation, Biomedical Instrumentation, Tomography, Analysis Instrumentation, Pollution Monitoring, Robotic Instrumentation, Process Control Instrumentation.