In the Online IOT Test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* - Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A - Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B - Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C - Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D - Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of IOT Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
For every "IOT Practice Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every "IOT Mock Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For "IOT Certification Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "IOT Internship Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "IOT Job Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on IOT, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on IOT here. We also prefer that you should practice IOT practice tests and mock tests completely before attempting the certification test.
Here is the list of online practice tests and mock tests on IOT. Each online test focuses on a "Specific chapter of IOT". So, you should try both practice test and mock test on every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge (along with time-limit constraints) in every area or sub-topic of IOT. IOT Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
1. IOT Test 1 – This set of online test on “IOT” tests your skills on Open IoT Architecture, SOA Based Architecture, API Based Architecture, IoT Architecture for Smartgrid, IoT Architecture for Precision Agriculture, IoT Architecture for Smartcities, Galileo Gen 2 Board.
2. IOT Test 2 – This set of online test on “IOT” tests your skills on LPC 2148 Pro Development Board, Microcontroller (8051), Microcontroller (8051- Pin, Registers, Timers), Microcontroller (ARM 7), Microcontroller (ARM 7- Pipelining), Arduino.
3. IOT Test 3 – This set of online test on “IOT” tests your skills on Rasberry Pi, Eclipse software – 1, Eclipse software – 2, Kiel IDE, IoT Devices, Pressure Sensor, Accelerometer and Gyroscope Sensor, Temperature Sensor.
4. IOT Test 4 – This set of online test on “IOT” tests your skills on Humidity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Touch Sensor, Analog to Digital Converter, UART Protocol, USART Protocol.
5. IOT Test 5 – This set of online test on “IOT” tests your skills on I2C Protocol, SPI Protocol, CoAP Protocol, MQTT Protocol, HTTP Protocol, XMPP Protocol, Network Layer.
6. IOT Test 6 – This set of online test on “IOT” tests your skills on Transport Layer, Application Layer, IP Address, MAC Address, IOT Gateway, IOT Gateway ( Edge System), IOT Gateway( Wind Intelligent Device), Understanding the Relationship between IoT and Big Data, Understanding the Intel IoT Analytics Structure, Setting up Devices in Intel IoT Analytics.
7. IOT Test 7 – This set of online test on “IOT” tests your skills on Collecting Sensor Data, Analysing Sensor Data, USB Bootloader, Bootstrapping, FOG Computing, Application of Fog Computing, Publishing Data to the Cloud with Dweepy, Building a Web- based Dashboard, Sending and Receiving Data in Real Time Through Internet.
8. IOT Test 8 – This set of online test on “IOT” tests your skills on Publishing Messages with Commands, Publishing Messages to the Cloud, Cloud – Powerful Smart Mobile Devices, Cloud – Runtime Adaption Engine, Cloud – Privacy Protection Solution, Communication with IOT Devices with Voice Commands, Communication with IOT Devices with Thoughts.
9. IOT Test 9 – This set of online test on “IOT” tests your skills on Communication with IOT Devices with Smart Phones, Scheduling Process and IOT Services Lifecycle, Resource Management, Handling Actuator Request, Handling Sensor Request, Multithreading, Designing for Emerging Technology.
10. IOT Test 10 – This set of online test on “IOT” tests your skills on Taking Control of Gesture Interactions, Designing Material Behavior, Collaborative Robotics, Neuroscience and Cosmology, Toy Designs, IoT Characteristics and Reliability Issues, Addressing Reliability.