In the Online Microprocessor Test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* - Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A - Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B - Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C - Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D - Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of Microprocessor Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
For every "Microprocessor Practice Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every "Microprocessor Mock Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For "Microprocessor Certification Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Microprocessor Internship Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Microprocessor Job Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on Microprocessor, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on Microprocessor here. We also prefer that you should practice Microprocessor practice tests and mock tests completely before attempting the certification test.
Here is the list of online practice tests and mock tests on Microprocessor. Each online test focuses on a "Specific chapter of Microprocessor". So, you should try both practice test and mock test on every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge (along with time-limit constraints) in every area or sub-topic of Microprocessor. Microprocessor Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
1. Microprocessor Test 1 – This set of online test on “Microprocessor” tests your skills on Machine Language Instruction Formats, Addressing Modes of 8086, Instruction Set of 8086/8088 – 1, Instruction Set of 8086/8088 – 2, Instruction Set of 8086/8088 – 3, Assembler Directives and Operators, Do's and Don'ts While Using Instructions, Programming With An Assembler, Stack.
2. Microprocessor Test 2 – This set of online test on “Microprocessor” tests your skills on Stack Structure of 8086/8088, Interrupts and Interrupt Service Routines, Interrupt Cycle of 8086/8088, Non Maskable Interrupt and Maskable Interrupt (INTR), Interrupt Programming, Passing Parameters to Procedures, Handling Programs of Size More Than 64KB, Macros, Timings and Delays, Semiconductor Memory Interfacing, Dynamic RAM Interfacing, Interfacing I/O Ports.
3. Microprocessor Test 3 – This set of online test on “Microprocessor” tests your skills on PIO 8255 (Programmable Input – Output Port), Modes of Operation of 8255, Interfacing Analog to Digital Data Converters, Interfacing Digital to Analog Converters, Stepper Motor Interfacing and Control of High Power Devices Using 8255, Programmable Interval Timer 8254, Programmable Interrupt Controller 8259A, the Keyboard/Display Controller 8279, Programmable Communication Interface 8251 USART, DMA Controller 8257, DMA Transfers and Operations.
4. Microprocessor Test 4 – This set of online test on “Microprocessor” tests your skills on Programmable DMA Interface 8237 -1, Programmable DMA Interface 8237 -2, High Storage Capacity Memory Devices, Interconnection Topologies, Software Aspects of Multimicroprocessor Systems, Numeric Processor 8087 -1, Numeric Processor 8087 -2, I/O Processor 8089, Bus Arbitration and Control, Tightly Coupled and Loosely Coupled Systems.
5. Microprocessor Test 5 – This set of online test on “Microprocessor” tests your skills on Design of a PC Based Multimicroprocessor System, Salient Features of 80286, Internal Architecture of 80286, Signal Descriptions of 80286, Real Addressing Mode, Protected Virtual Address Mode (PVAM) -1, Protected Virtual Address Mode (PVAM) -2, Privilege.
6. Microprocessor Test 6 – This set of online test on “Microprocessor” tests your skills on Protection, Special Operations, 80286 Minimum System Configuration, Interfacing Memory and I/O Devices With 80286, Priority of Bus Use By 80286, Bus Hold and HLDA Sequence, Interrupt Acknowledge Sequence, Instruction Set Features -1, Instruction Set Features -2, 80287 Math Coprocessor -1, 80287 Math Coprocessor -2, Salient Features of 80386DX.
7. Microprocessor Test 7 – This set of online test on “Microprocessor” tests your skills on Architecture and Signal Descriptions of 80386. Register Organisation of 80386 -1, Register Organisation of 80386 -2, Addressing Modes of 80386, Data Types of 80386, Real Address Mode of 80386, Protected Mode of 80386, Segmentation, Paging, Virtual 8086 Mode, The Coprocessor 80387, Enhanced Instruction Set of 80386.
8. Microprocessor Test 8 – This set of online test on “Microprocessor” tests your skills on Numeric Coprocessor – 80486DX, Features of 80586 (Pentium), Concepts of Computer Architecture, Branch Prediction, System Architecture, Enhanced Instruction Set of Pentium, Intel MMX Architecture, MMX Data Types, Wrap-around and Saturation Arithmetic, Multimedia Application Programming, Pentium III (P-III) CPU, MMX Instruction Set, Pentium – Pro and Pentium-II -1, Pentium – Pro and Pentium-II -2, Features of Pentium 4, Netburst Microarchitecture For Pentium4 -1.
9. Microprocessor Test 9 – This set of online test on “Microprocessor” tests your skills on Netburst Microarchitecture For Pentium4 -2, Instruction Translation Lookaside Buffer (ITLB) and Branch Prediction, Rapid Execution Module, Memory Subsystem, Hyperthreading Technology, Hyperthreading In Pentium, Extended Instruction Set In Advanced Pentium Processors, Formal Verification, Hybrid Architecture -RISC and CISC Convergence, Advantages of RISC, Design Issues of RISC Processors -1, Hybrid Architecture -RISC and CISC Convergence, Advantages of RISC, Design Issues of RISC Processors -2, Architecture of 8051, Register Set of 8051.
10. Microprocessor Test 10 – This set of online test on “Microprocessor” tests your skills on Interrupt and Stack of 8051 -1, Interrupt and Stack of 8051 – 2, Addressing Modes of 8051, 8051 Instruction Set -1, 8051 Instruction Set -2, Interfacing With 8051 Ports -1, Interfacing With 8051 Ports -2, Interrupt Structure of 8051, Serial Communication Unit, Power Control Register.