In the Online MongoDB Test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* - Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A - Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B - Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C - Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D - Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of MongoDB Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
For every "MongoDB Practice Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every "MongoDB Mock Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For "MongoDB Certification Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "MongoDB Internship Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "MongoDB Job Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on MongoDB, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on MongoDB here. We also prefer that you should practice MongoDB practice tests and mock tests completely before attempting the certification test.
Here is the list of online practice tests and mock tests on MongoDB. Each online test focuses on a "Specific chapter of MongoDB". So, you should try both practice test and mock test on every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge (along with time-limit constraints) in every area or sub-topic of MongoDB. MongoDB Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
1. MongoDB Test 1 – This set of online test on “MongoDB” tests your skills on Introduction to MongoDB, Big data and MongoDB, NoSQL Databases, Installation-1, Installation-2, MongoDB Enterprise-1, MongoDB Enterprise-2, MongoDB Packages, Getting Started with MongoDB-1, Getting Started with MongoDB-2.
2. MongoDB Test 2 – This set of online test on “MongoDB” tests your skills on Generate Test Data, CRUD Concepts, Read Operations-1, Read Operations-2, Write operations-1, Write operations-2, Analyze Query Performance, Data Modeling Introduction, Data Modeling Concepts-1, Data Modeling Concepts-2.
3. MongoDB Test 3 – This set of online test on “MongoDB” tests your skills on Data Model Examples and Patterns, Model Tree Structures, Model Data for Atomic operations, Model Monetary and Time Data, GridFS, BSON, ObjectId, MongoDB documents-1, MongoDB documents-2, MongoDB Administration.
4. MongoDB Test 4 – This set of online test on “MongoDB” tests your skills on Operational Strategies, MongoDB Backup, Monitoring for MongoDB, Run-time Database Configuration, MongoDB Maintenance, Production MongoDB, Data Management, Operational Segregation, Capped Collections, Data from Collections.
5. MongoDB Test 5 – This set of online test on “MongoDB” tests your skills on Optimization Strategies-1, Optimization Strategies-2, Optimization Strategies-3, System Collections, Database Profiler, Exit Codes and Statuses, Authentication, Authorization, Collection-Level Access Control, Network Exposure and Security.
6. MongoDB Test 6 – This set of online test on “MongoDB” tests your skills on Security and MongoDB API Interfaces, Auditing, Kerberos Authentication, Security Checklist, Access Control, User and Role Management, Aggregation, Aggregation Pipeline, Map-Reduce, Aggregation Operations.
7. MongoDB Test 7 – This set of online test on “MongoDB” tests your skills on Aggregation Mechanics, Pipeline Optimization, Pipeline Limits, Pipeline and Sharded Collections, Map-Reduce and Sharded Collections, Pipeline Operators-1, Pipeline Operators-2, SQL to Aggregation Mapping Chart, Aggregation Commands and Variables, Indexes In MongoDB.
8. MongoDB Test 8 – This set of online test on “MongoDB” tests your skills on Index Types-1, Index Types-2, Index Types-3, Index Properties, Index Management, Geospatial Index, Text Search, Indexing Strategies, Indexing Methods, Replication in MongoDB.
9. MongoDB Test 9 – This set of online test on “MongoDB” tests your skills on Replica Set Members, Replica Set Deployment Architectures, Replica Set High Availability, Read and Write Semantics, Master Slave Replication, Replication Processes-1, Replication Processes-2, Replication Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Member Configuration.
10. MongoDB Test 10 – This set of online test on “MongoDB” tests your skills on Sharding Introduction, Sharding Concepts, Cluster Architectures, Sharded Cluster Behavior, Sharding Mechanics, Cluster Deployment, Sharded Cluster Maintenance, Troubleshooting Sharded Cluster, Sharded Cluster Data Management-1, Sharded Cluster Data Management-2.