In the Online MySQL Test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* - Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A - Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B - Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C - Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D - Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of MySQL Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
For every "MySQL Practice Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every "MySQL Mock Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For "MySQL Certification Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "MySQL Internship Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "MySQL Job Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on MySQL, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on MySQL here. We also prefer that you should practice MySQL practice tests and mock tests completely before attempting the certification test.
Here is the list of online practice tests and mock tests on MySQL. Each online test focuses on a "Specific chapter of MySQL". So, you should try both practice test and mock test on every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge (along with time-limit constraints) in every area or sub-topic of MySQL. MySQL Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
1. MySQL Test 1 – This set of online test on “MySQL” tests your skills on Basic Database Terminology, MySQL Setup – 1, MySQL Setup – 2, Interacting with MySQL, Server SQL Mode, MySQL Identifier Syntax and Naming Rules, Case Sensitivity in SQL Statements, Character Set Support, Selecting, Creating, Dropping and Altering Databases, Creating, Dropping, Indexing and Altering Tables, Obtaining Database Metadata, Performing Multiple – Table Retrievals with Joins, Performing Multiple – Table Retrievals with Subqueries.
2. MySQL Test 2 – This set of online test on “MySQL” tests your skills on Performing Multiple – Table Retrievals with Union, Using Views, Multiple – Table Deletes and Updates, Performing Transactions, Foreign Keys and Referential Integrity, Using Full Text Searches, Using MySQL Command Line Tool, Table Creation, Populating and Modifying Tables – 1, Populating and Modifying Tables – 2, Populating and Modifying Tables – 3, Data Value Categories – 1, Data Value Categories – 2.
3. MySQL Test 3 – This set of online test on “MySQL” tests your skills on MySQL Datatypes – 1, MySQL Datatypes – 2, MySQL Datatypes – 3, MySQL Datatypes – 4, MySQL Datatypes – 5, How MySQL Handles Invalid Data Values, Working with Sequences, Expression Evaluation and Type Conversion, Choosing Data Types, Compound Statements and Statement Delimiters, Stored Functions and Procedures, Triggers, Events.
4. MySQL Test 4 – This set of online test on “MySQL” tests your skills on Security for Stored Programs and Views, Using Indexing, MySQL Query Optimizer, Choosing Data Types for Efficient Queries, Loading Data Efficiently, Scheduling and Locking Issues, Administrative-Level Optimizations, When Good Statements Go Bad, Query Mechanics, Query Clauses, MySQL Programs, APIs Available for MySQL, Choosing an API.
5. MySQL Test 5 – This set of online test on “MySQL” tests your skills on Compiling and Linking Client Programs, Connecting to the Server, Handling Errors and Processing Command Options, Processing SQL Statements, Writing Clients That Include SSL Support, Using the Embedded Server Library, Using Multiple-Statement Execution, Using Server-Side Prepared Statements, Perl Script Characteristics, Perl DBI Overview – 1, Perl DBI Overview – 2, Putting Perl DBI to Work, Using Perl DBI in Web Applications.
6. MySQL Test 6 – This set of online test on “MySQL” tests your skills on PHP Overview, Putting PHP to Work, MySQL Components, General MySQL Administration, Access Control and Security, Database Maintenance, Backups and Replication, Location of the Data Directory, Structure of the Data Directory, Relocating Data Directory Contents, Securing a New MySQL Installation, Arranging for MySQL Server Startup and Shutdown, Controlling How the Server Listens for Connections.
7. MySQL Test 7 – This set of online test on “MySQL” tests your skills on Managing MySQL User Accounts, Maintaining Logs, Tuning the Server, Storage Engine Configuration, Enabling or Disabling Local Capability for Load Data, Internationalization and Localization Issues, Running Multiple Servers, Updating MySQL, Internal Security: Preventing Unauthorized Filesystem Access, External Security: Preventing Unauthorized Network Access, Setting Up Secure Connections, Principles of Preventive Maintenance.
8. MySQL Test 8 – This set of online test on “MySQL” tests your skills on Performing Database Maintenance with the Server Running, General Preventative Maintenance, Making Database Backups, Copying Databases to Another Server, Checking and Repairing Database Tables, Using Backups for Data Recovery, Setting Up Replication Servers, Numeric Data Types, String Data Types, Date and Time Data Types, Spatial Data Types, Operators.
9. MySQL Test 9 – This set of online test on “MySQL” tests your skills on Functions, System Variables, Session-Only System Variables, Status Variables, User-Defined Variables, SQL Statement Syntax (Non-Compound Statements), Compound Statement Syntax, Comment Syntax, The Select Clauses – 1, The Select Clauses – 2, The From Clauses – 1, The From Clauses – 2.
10. MySQL Test 10 – This set of online test on “MySQL” tests your skills on The Where Clauses, The group by and having Clause, The Order by Clauses – 1, The Order by Clauses – 2, Conditional Evaluation, Condition Types – 1, Condition Types – 2, Condition Types – 3, Condition Types – 4, Null: The Four Letter Word, Database Copies, Secure Connections.