Our PHP Programming Tests allow you to experience an online examination in the real-time environment. In every online test on PHP, you will be presented with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) which will test your skills in PHP Programming Language in a detailed and comprehensive manner. In the test, each question will have 4 options to choose from. You should select only 1 correct option as an answer and then move on to the next question. Once you submit answers to all the questions, you will be given your final test score.
In the online PHP programming test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* – Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A – Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B – Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C – Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D – Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of PHP Programming Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
1. “PHP Practice Tests” – In PHP programming practice tests, there will be a series of practice tests wherein you can test your PHP programming concepts on every chapter of PHP language separately. There will not be any time limit on these tests. So, PHP Practice Tests should be the first set of PHP tests which you should attempt.
2. “PHP Mock Tests” – In PHP programming mock tests, there will be a series of mock tests wherein you can test your PHP programming concepts on every chapter of PHP language separately, but there will be a fixed time limit per test. So, it is similar to PHP Practice Tests, but with an added constraint of time limits. So, you should try PHP Mock Tests if you are appearing for any online examination soon.
3. “PHP Certification Test” – Once you are thorough with your PHP concepts, then you should try our PHP Certification Test wherein Sanfoundry will issue a free Certificate to you if you scored either Grade A* or Grade A in PHP Certification Test. Goto PHP Certification test here.
4. “PHP Internship Test” – If you are interested to do Internships in PHP Programming at Sanfoundry, then you must take our PHP Internship Test. If you scored either Grade A* or Grade A in PHP Internship Test, then you are eligible for Internship at Sanfoundry in PHP Programming Language. Goto PHP Internship test here.
5. “PHP Job Test” – If you are a fresher, a dropout, an experienced person and if you know PHP language well and looking out for jobs in PHP domain at Sanfoundry (or our Network of Companies), then you should try and qualify our “PHP Job Test”. If you scored either Grade A* or Grade A in PHP Job Test, then you are eligible for a Job at Sanfoundry (or our Network) in PHP Programming domain. Goto PHP Job test here.
For every “PHP Practice Test”, Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every “PHP Mock Test”, Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For “PHP Certification Test”, Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For “PHP Internship Test”, Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For “PHP Job Test”, Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on PHP, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on PHP Programming Language here. We prefer that you practice the PHP mock tests completely before attempting the certification test on PHP.
Here’s the list of online tests on PHP Programming Language. Each practice test and mock test on PHP focuses on a “Specific chapter of PHP Programming Language”. So, you should try the mock test for every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge in every area or sub-topic of PHP Programming Language. PHP Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
2. PHP Programming Test 2 – This set of online test on “PHP” tests your skills on Arrays-4, Arrays-5, Basics of Object-Oriented PHP – 1, Basics of Object-Oriented PHP – 2, Advanced Object-Oriented PHP, Error Handling, Exception Handling.
3. PHP Programming Test 3 – This set of online test on “PHP” tests your skills on PHP Filter, Strings and Regular Expressions – 1, Strings and Regular Expressions – 2, File System and PHP, Date and Timestamp, Working with Dates, HTML Forms.
4. PHP Programming Test 4 – This set of online test on “PHP” tests your skills on User Authentication, Uploading Files with PHP, Networking with PHP, Session Handling-1, Session Handling-2, Website Security using PHP, Introduction to Preg in PHP.
5. PHP Programming Test 5 – This set of online test on “PHP” tests your skills on Working with Databases-1, Working with Databases-2, Object Basics-1, Object Basics-2, Updating and Deleting Entries, Image Uploading Ability, Object Advanced Features-1.
6. PHP Programming Test 6 – This set of online test on “PHP” tests your skills on Object Advanced Features-2, Object Advanced Features-3, Object Tools-1, Object Tools-2, Object and Design-1, Object and Design-2, Syntax-1.
7. PHP Programming Test 7 – This set of online test on “PHP” tests your skills on Syntax-2, Variables-1, Variables-2, Variables-3, Variables-4, Echo, Print.
8. PHP Programming Test 8 – This set of online test on “PHP” tests your skills on Constants, Operators-1, Operators-2, Operators-3, Operators-4, Operators-5, If-Else-If-1.
9. PHP Programming Test 9 – This set of online test on “PHP” tests your skills on If-Else-If-2, If-Else-If-3, Switch, While Loops-1, While Loops-2, For Loops-1, For Loops-2.
10. PHP Programming Test 10 – This set of online test on “PHP” tests your skills on For Loops-3, Functions-1, Functions-2, Functions-3, Functions-4, Functions-5, Functions-6.
11. PHP Programming Certification Test – This set of online free certification test on “PHP” tests your skills on all areas (all chapters, topics and subtopics) of PHP Programming language.
12. PHP Programming Internship Test – If you scored either Grade A* or Grade A in our PHP Internship Test, then you can apply for Internship at Sanfoundry in PHP Programming Language.
13. PHP Job Test – If you scored either Grade A* or Grade A in our PHP Job Test, then you can apply for Jobs at Sanfoundry in PHP domain.
Best Wishes for your PHP Tests!