In the Online Professional Communication Test, for every correct answer, you will be given 2 points. There will also be negative marking of -1 for every wrong answer. So, you will have to be more careful in choosing the answers to the question in your online examination. If needed, you should skip to the next question and come back to the previous question later so that you can do proper time management for the online mock tests.
Based on your score, you would be given one of the following Grades:
Grade A* - Genius (You scored 100%)
Grade A - Excellent (Your score is in the range of 80% to 99%)
Grade B - Good (Your score is in the range of 60% to 80%)
Grade C - Average (Your score is in the range of 40% to 60%)
Grade D - Poor (Your score is in the range of 0% to 40%)
There will be 5 types of Professional Communication Tests. The details of each of these tests are as follows:
For every "Professional Communication Practice Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: Unlimited.
For every "Professional Communication Mock Test", Total Questions: 20, Total Time: 20 Minutes.
For "Professional Communication Certification Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Professional Communication Internship Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
For "Professional Communication Job Test", Total Questions: 50, Total Time: 1 hour.
Before you get started on these series of online tests on Professional Communication, you should learn, study and practice our collection of 1000 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers) on Professional Communication here. We also prefer that you should practice Professional Communication practice tests and mock tests completely before attempting the certification test.
Here is the list of online practice tests and mock tests on Professional Communication. Each online test focuses on a "Specific chapter of Professional Communication". So, you should try both practice test and mock test on every chapter to do a self-assessment of your knowledge (along with time-limit constraints) in every area or sub-topic of Professional Communication. Professional Communication Certification test, Internship test, and Job Test are mentioned at the end of this list.
1. Professional Communication Test 1 – This set of online test on “Professional Communication” tests your skills on Language and Linguistics, Types of Phonetics, Syllable, Consonants and Vowels, Types of Articles, Omission and Repetition of Articles, Definition and Types of Preposition, Relationship Expressed by Prepositions, Prepositions of Time and Date, Types of Tenses, The Use of Tenses.
2. Professional Communication Test 2 – This set of online test on “Professional Communication” tests your skills on Verb and its Agreement with Subject, The Infinitive and its Uses, Forms of Infinitives, Participle and its Types, Clauses and Sentences, Types of Degrees, Irregular Comparison of Adjectives, Types of Sentences, Transformation from One Form of Sentence to Another, Interchange of Degree of Comparisons.
3. Professional Communication Test 3 – This set of online test on “Professional Communication” tests your skills on Interchange of Active and Passive Voice, Conversion of Direct Speech to Indirect, Conversion of Indirect Speech to Direct Speech, Adjectivals and Adverbials, The Conjunction, Clauses and Connectors, The Gerund and its Uses, Types of Punctuation, Capital Letters, Rules of English Language.
4. Professional Communication Test 4 – This set of online test on “Professional Communication” tests your skills on Basic Errors in the Use of Vocabulary, Words Related to Science, Engineering, Nutrition and Health, Single Word for a Group of Words, Rules for Use of Abbreviations, List of Abbreviations, Ellipsis, Enumeration, Sentence Structure, Illustrations of Correct Usage, Differentiating Pairs of Words.
5. Professional Communication Test 5 – This set of online test on “Professional Communication” tests your skills on Use and Examples of Eponyms, Apposition, Use of Verbs, Homophones and their Uses, Format of Letters, Friendly Letters, Business Letters, Letters of Applications, CV, Resume and Bio-data, Letters of Enquiry.
6. Professional Communication Test 6 – This set of online test on “Professional Communication” tests your skills on Quotation, Orders and Tenders, Orders and Complaints, Adjustment Letters, Features of a Paragraph, Objectives and Types of Proposals, Contents of Proposals, Non-verbal Communication, Dyadic Communication, Telephonic Conversation, Social Discourse.
7. Professional Communication Test 7 – This set of online test on “Professional Communication” tests your skills on Cultural Events, Debates and Speeches, Proper Use of Body Language, Group Discussions, Parameters and Role of Oral Presentation, Preparing a Speech, Means to Overcome Stage Fear, Seminars and Conferences, Notice and Minutes, Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication.
8. Professional Communication Test 8 – This set of online test on “Professional Communication” tests your skills on Technical and General Writing, E-mail Communication, Definitions, Technical Descriptions, Writing Instructions, Technical Reports and its Types, Parameters of a Report, Types of Reports, Technical Report, The Style of a Technical Report.
9. Professional Communication Test 9 – This set of online test on “Professional Communication” tests your skills on Types of Advertisements, Uses and Types of Graphic Ads, Elements of Precis Writing, Types of Precis Writing, Essays and its Classification, Types of Interview, Preparing for an Interview, Interview Questions and Answering Strategies, A Discussion and its Ingredients, Effective Communication.
10. Professional Communication Test 10 – This set of online test on “Professional Communication” tests your skills on Barriers of Communication, Types of Communication in an Organisation, Grapevine and Consensus, Public and Effective Speech, Speech Process, Speaking Techniques, Types of Listening, Effective Listening, Barriers to Listening.